Wealth is as much psychology as it is math. We can build spread sheets and calculators until we are blue in the face, but they mean nothing if you aren’t doing the things necessary to make those calculations work. In this episode of The Wealthy Idiots Show, AJ explains his top 8 principles that helped him start to get his wealth journey on the right track.
- Grant Cardone – https://www.youtube.com/user/GrantCardone
- Meet Kevin – https://www.youtube.com/user/KevinPaffrath
- Graham Stephen – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6KDgJskWaEckne5aPA0aQ
- Dave Ramsey – https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveRamseyShow
- Spend your money – Grant Cardone
- If you chase money, you’ll never have enough. If you chase wealth, you will always have money – Meet Kevin
- If you have free time, there is more you could be doing – Graham Stephen
- A successful person is humble enough to ask questions – Grant Cardone
- Investing is a basic necessity – Dave Ramsey
- “Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity” – Roman philosopher Seneca
- “Perfection is the enemy of progress” – Winston Churchill
- The Jones’s are not the base level of a proper middle class lifestyle – AJ and every personal finance guru ever.
Note: Most of these concepts are not quotes. They were concepts learned by listening to the people attributed to the ideas.